08 agosto 2006

Tiger Army - Incorporeal

I'm dead
I died long ago but my spirit still roams (Incorporeal)
Unwanted in heaven, forgotten in hell as on earth (Incorporeal)
I don't want to stay here, it seams that I'll never be free
Oh can you hear me? (no)

And so
It has come to be that I must wander forever (Incorporeal)
Many things I have seen, empires that rise and then fall (Incorporeal)
A life you live long is simply a moment to me
A tiny drop of water in the sea of eternity

There's no place for me everywhere that I go
Only seems to bring upset and harm
There's one thing that I want and one thing only
Release into the great beyond
Don't want to remember when I was alive
When I held my true love in my arms
For like you I once was, and like me you shall be

When you
Feel a chill in the night perhaps it's me saying hello (Incorporeal)
You're so much like my love though she lived in a long ago time (Incorporeal)
I long to see her for the day when my soul's laid to rest
The peace that I can not find in life, I can find in death

No hay comentarios: